L’Oréal Australia 'Beauty for All' Scholarship
If you have always wanted to work in the beauty industry but challenging personal circumstances have prevented you from obtaining a qualification, we have some exciting news for you!
Kangan Institute has partnered with L’Oréal Australia to assist people facing hardship to pursue a rewarding career in beauty therapy.
The L’Oréal Australia 'Beauty for All' program awards scholarships to disadvantaged students who can demonstrate that they have a passion for the beauty industry and the commitment and motivation required to successfully complete beauty therapy training.
Read about our 2021 L’Oreal Beauty for All scholarship awardees here
Who can apply?
Individuals who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Aged 16 years and over
- Passionate about the beauty industry and excited about a career in beauty therapy
- Must first be enrolled in the Diploma of Beauty Therapy (SHB50121) at Kangan Institute
- Available to commence study in August 2022
- Can demonstrate initiative and commitment to excel in the beauty industry
- Have suffered some form of hardship (i.e. financial, educational, familial, personal or other disadvantage) that is preventing or has prevented them in some way from being able to undertake a Diploma of Beauty Therapy (SBH50121)
How to apply?
To apply for this exciting opportunity, complete the online application form here
Applications close 10 am AEST on Monday 1st August 2022.